Dough Girl/Boy APPLY NOW
Since 2018 TCM Cookie has been a small business with a passion to serve the community and create desserts that are known nationwide. We are a company devoted to satisfying everyone’s cookie cravings year-round. We’ve all got a Cookie Monster in us; it just takes the right cookie to bring it out.
Are you interested in working in a fun, creative and interactive environment? TCM Cookie is now hiring for a crew member to join our team to assist in baking cookies.
Responsible for but not limited to preparing baked goods of different varieties each week. You will work with customers, ensure the products are up to TCM Cookie standard while being responsible for cleaning and maintaining equipment and following all safety and sanitation protocols.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, cinnamon rolls , cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Preparing orders and packages to be nationally shipped
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Attending events to sell and promote cookies.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License/travel needed
- Flexible Scheduling available between 25-30 hours a week
- Must be available Wednesdays & Thursdays 4:30am - 10:00am
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in a kitchen environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift up to 50lbs.
|||5224 S Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33611|||||||||F63ib_YH3g4qRlyY|||PART_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||15|||||||||true|||